Skip to content
The food production grid includes seed, soil & water, as well as, market, table and trash. What actions can people take to get off the food production grid?
Seeking participants with expertise in:
- organic agriculture systems
- non-GMO seed banks
- food waste and recycling
- water harvesting
- regenerative farming
- community-supported agriculture
- organic garden design
- soil regeneration
- organic crops suitable to 6 plant hardiness zone
- US corporate food production such as agricultural waste
- farm labor and shipping
- hands-on education for grades 6-12 and adults about off-grid food production
- workshops and seminars (up to 1 hour) in off-grid agriculture systems and food production.
We look forward to your participation!